Friday, May 3, 2013

Barbara

My friend Barbara and I share shopping for bargains(she is better than me).  We share the love of food! Both are trying to diet  but we love hot fudge sundaes from Ted Drews a local creamy  for frozen custard. 
We love gambling together  and doing adventures that get us into trouble!  She loves garage sales  and finds me bargains.She loves shopping at stores for sales. I love using coupons.  We are opposite in so many ways but that's why we are friends. I would trust  her with my life and she trust me with hers. Her family has adopted me and my dog.

 Losing my husband to cancer was a difficult time for me and she was my only friend that knew he was sick. Keeping his illness from friends his and mine was very difficult. Only our immediate  family knew of Joe's illness. Barbara knew and kept his secret. She helped take him to appointments. She has stood by me in the best of times and the worst of times. Her dream is to be on the Ellen show on her birthday December 4th.  My dream is to stay healthy and not worry so much.And try to make her dream come true!

We are different religions and different politics  but we trust each other! We are like  little girls our secrets will always remain within our hearts.  Barbara is my sister friend. She knows so much about me and yet not everything.  No one should know everything about me - where would be the surprise  but she does know my fears and my goals and my laziness too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment